- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Showtime Items
Netflix's Internet video service is about to join the programming lineup of three small cable-TV providers in the U.S., a breakthrough that acknowledges the growing popularity of online entertainment.
Robert Guerrero has been calling out Floyd Mayweather Jr. since he was an obscure, skinny 135-pounder with no logical chance of getting a fight with boxing's pound-for-pound champion.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. will fight Robert Guerrero on May 4, and he's changing television networks to do it.
The Golden Globes have an ear for musical drama, handing two nominations to ABC's new "Nashville" and a nod to NBC's freshman series "Smash."
Former "Friends" star Lisa Kudrow is making herself laugh.