- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Shurburtt
Alabama. Ohio State. Michigan. Florida. Notre Dame. Mississippi?
Maryland announced the hire of Mike Locksley as its offensive coordinator Thursday. What might be more interesting than his work running the Terrapins' offense, though, will be the value of his recruiting acumen and ability to learn from an abysmal run as a head coach.
"That's a tribute to the job (Penn State coach) Bill O'Brien and the staff did," Shurburtt said.
"People expected (Prevot) to flip from USC, but they thought it would be to Texas A&M," Shurburtt said.