- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Sid Luckman Items
The real Nick Foles is a little Peyton-esque.
Nick Foles tied an NFL mark with seven touchdown passes and threw for 406 yards to revitalize Philadelphia in a 49-20 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
After three punts to start things off, Manning threw a record-tying seven touchdown passes, something no one had done in 44 years.
The questions surrounding Peyton Manning last year were all about his right arm. This season, they were about his shoulders _ as in, are they broad enough to carry the Denver Broncos in Von Miller's absence?
This is the Era of Optimum Conditions for NFL quarterbacks. If there was ever a time and place to be a QB, it's right here, right now. For one thing, the rules have never been more favorable to the passing game. For another, the receivers all wear gloves — tacky gloves. And if you happen to play for a dome team, well, who loves ya, baby?
Ask Lem Banker about the New York Giants and he tells the story of how he won a bet against them in the 1958 NFL championship game, when Alan Ameche bowled into the end zone from a yard out in overtime to win it for the Baltimore Colts.