- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Sid Miller
The Republican race for Texas agriculture commissioner is going to a runoff between Sid Miller and Tommy Merritt.
Sid Miller, Tommy Merritt face runoff in Republican agriculture commissioner's race .
Agriculture commissioner candidate Sid Miller invested nearly $100,000 of campaign funds in the stock market, then took personal ownership of some of the stocks when he left the Texas House to settle loans he'd made to his campaign.
He said that a legislative solution is in the works.
Sid Miller, co-chairman of the Joint Boundary Commission, said, "We're both very sensitive to it. It's not their fault."