- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
Topic - sidney rice
Wide receiver Sidney Rice should be fully recovered from a torn knee ligament by the time the Seattle Seahawks start defense of their Super Bowl title, general manager John Schneider said Wednesday.
The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal.
Wide receiver Sidney Rice and defensive end Red Bryant were released by the Seattle Seahawks on Friday, giving the Super Bowl champions additional salary cap space as free agency approaches.
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release.
From across the locker room, the shouts toward Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson were clearly heard.
Tom Brady and the best offense in the NFL got upstaged by an undersized rookie.
Sidney Rice will make his preseason debut for the Seattle Seahawks on Friday night against Kansas City.
Two of Seattle's biggest offseason acquisitions aren't even certain to be ready for the season opener Sunday in San Francisco.
Tarvaris Jackson came off the bench for the injured Brett Favre and threw for 187 yards and two touchdowns, and the Minnesota Vikings defense dominated Buffalo in a 38-14 victory on Sunday.
The mystery about whether wide receiver Sidney Rice will play for the Minnesota Vikings this season is down to its final days.
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Sidney Rice bristled at the notion that he's taking his time to come back from hip surgery, saying Wednesday he wants nothing more than to play against the Packers this weekend.
Minnesota Vikings receiver Sidney Rice remains on the physically-unable-to-perform list and won't play Sunday against the Chicago Bears.
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver and kickoff returner Percy Harvin has returned to practice.
The only certainty in Minnesota's wide receiver group this season has been, well, uncertainty.
Brett Favre finally got his wish. He will be playing with Randy Moss and the Vikings couldn't be happier about it.
"We have scramble drills once the quarterback leaves the pocket," Rice said. "I had seen the defender run down behind me once he thought Russell was going to run. As soon as he ran down I just ran the opposite way and got behind and Russell threw it up and it was a perfect ball."
"His throwing motion was the worst," Rice said. "I thought we traded for Tebow for a second."