- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Sienna Miller Items
Actress Sienna Miller said Friday that she had a "brief encounter" with James Bond star Daniel Craig, but insisted a British tabloid misconstrued the nature of the relationship based on a hacked voicemail message.
A former tabloid reporter who admits illegally snooping on voicemails said Thursday that he "routinely" hacked the phone of actor Daniel Craig.
A tabloid reporter who has pleaded guilty to phone hacking said Tuesday that he played the News of the World's editor a hacked voicemail left for actor Daniel Craig by actress Sienna Miller, with whom he was having an affair.
A former tabloid journalist told Britain's phone hacking trial on Monday that he intercepted voicemails with the knowledge of senior executives - not just at the now-defunct News of the World, whose employees are standing trial, but at the rival Sunday Mirror.
Jennifer Lawrence and Marion Cotillard were Dior Haute Couture twins on Sunday night's Golden Globe red carpet.
After a private screening of HBO's "The Girl" held for Tippi Hedren, her friends and family, including daughter Melanie Griffith, the reaction was silence.
Tippi Hedren said Wednesday she survived working with Alfred Hitchcock, but her career was another matter.
A Virgin Atlantic employee has resigned following allegations she routinely fed information about the airline's celebrity clientele _ from Madonna to Sienna Miller _ to a paparazzi agency.