- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Sigourney Weaver Items
The Cyndi Lauper-scored "Kinky Boots" has earned a leading 13 Tony Award nominations, with the British import "Matilda: The Musical" close behind with 12. Tom Hanks, making his Broadway debut, earned a nod as leading man in a play.
In most theaters, the sight of someone pulling out a cellphone and texting during a performance is very much frowned upon. In the world of Christopher Durang, the guy texting is actually onstage interrupting a play he's watching.
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover — she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
Sigourney Weaver and David Hyde Pierce will reprise their onstage sibling rivalry when they take Christopher Durang's "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" to Broadway.
Jodie Foster is adding a new trophy to her collection _ a lifetime-achievement honor at the Golden Globes.
Jodie Foster is adding a new trophy to her collection — a lifetime-achievement honor at the Golden Globes.
Sigourney Weaver and David Hyde Pierce are teaming up to play siblings this fall as both make a return to the stage in a Chekhov-inspired play.
Since hatching "Alien" 33 years ago, Ridley Scott has hoped no other filmmakers would try to answer this question: Where did the space eggs containing those terrifying beasts come from?