- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Silk-Miller Police Murders
Wichita State University's symphony orchestra has been invited to represent Kansas at a musical festival in Europe but may have to forgo the trip because of the cost.
Investigators expressed confidence Sunday that they will learn why an airplane carrying skydivers crashed in flames near a popular tourist spot in New Zealand's Southern Alps, killing four Europeans and five New Zealanders.
No state dollars are available and the college has limited funds, said Rodney Miller, Wichita State's dean of the College of Fine Arts.
"Wichita State does not have in place any continuing protocol for financing or paying for trips by large organizations," he said.