- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Silver Spring Civic Building
A Montgomery County lawmaker is proposing a bill that would ban smoking on all county property — including parking garages and jail — as part of what she called a "filling in the gap stage" for a county that's been at the forefront of the anti-smoking movement.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said Tuesday he expects his state to give its electoral votes to President Obama, once again, by a double-digit margin.