- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Silver Spring Civic Building
Latest Silver Spring Civic Building Items
A Montgomery County lawmaker is proposing a bill that would ban smoking on all county property — including parking garages and jail — as part of what she called a "filling in the gap stage" for a county that's been at the forefront of the anti-smoking movement.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said Tuesday he expects his state to give its electoral votes to President Obama, once again, by a double-digit margin.