- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Silvia Venturini Fendi
Latest Silvia Venturini Fendi Items
Miuccia Prada has created a fashion incarnation of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's "Lola," Karl Lagerfeld received an homage with a Fendi fur mini-me and Australian actress Rose Byrne was up with the early-morning fashion crowd to grab a front-row seat at Max Mara as Milan Fashion week offered its second day of womenswear previews for next fall and winter.
Italian fashion trumpeted its roots during the third day of Milan Fashion Week on Monday.
The Fendi fashion house is financing a (EURO)2.18 million ($2.93 million) restoration of the Trevi Fountain in Rome, famed as a setting for the film "La Dolce Vita" and the place where dreamers leave their coins.
Rome's 18th-century Trevi Fountain, famed as a setting for the film "La Dolce Vita," is getting a (EURO)2.18 million ($2.9 million) restoration courtesy of the Fendi fashion house.
Women worrying about next summer's fashionable hemline needn't fuss. Everything is in.