- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
Silvia Venturini Fendi
Latest Silvia Venturini Fendi Items
Miuccia Prada has created a fashion incarnation of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's "Lola," Karl Lagerfeld received an homage with a Fendi fur mini-me and Australian actress Rose Byrne was up with the early-morning fashion crowd to grab a front-row seat at Max Mara as Milan Fashion week offered its second day of womenswear previews for next fall and winter.
Italian fashion trumpeted its roots during the third day of Milan Fashion Week on Monday.
The Fendi fashion house is financing a (EURO)2.18 million ($2.93 million) restoration of the Trevi Fountain in Rome, famed as a setting for the film "La Dolce Vita" and the place where dreamers leave their coins.
Rome's 18th-century Trevi Fountain, famed as a setting for the film "La Dolce Vita," is getting a (EURO)2.18 million ($2.9 million) restoration courtesy of the Fendi fashion house.
Women worrying about next summer's fashionable hemline needn't fuss. Everything is in.