- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Latest Simmons Items
Grit and energy sometimes aren't enough. Ole Miss gave No. 8 Tennessee fits for almost 30 minutes before Tennessee's talent finally took over Thursday night.
Meighan Simmons was sick. Her stomach hurt, her shot was off. Midway through the second half of Tennessee's road game at Ole Miss on Thursday, she was 3 for 13 from the field.
Rayshawn Simmons converted 3 of 4 from the free throw line in the closing seconds of overtime to earn Central Michigan its first Mid-America Conference victory - a 78-73 win over Kent State Wednesday night.
On a night dedicated to saluting Pat Summitt, Meighan Simmons delivered a performance to honor her former coach.
Daisha Simmons wanted to make sure Alabama had a good shot on its last possession.
Tennessee still is trying to figure out how to put a complete game together.
There was no true defining blow to mark the end of the Washington Nationals’ game Friday night, though it ended unceremoniously. No death knell that began to ring to mark where the game went from being tied, and possibly won, to a 2-1 loss to the Atlanta Braves. It was the little things.
The owner of I'll Have Another says he sold his Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner to a farm in Japan for $10 million, a price that far exceeded any amount he was offered in the United States.
Andrelton Simmons gave Atlanta a chance. Michael Morse had a quick answer for Washington. Morse had four hits, including the go-ahead homer in the eighth inning after Washington had blown a four-run lead, and the Nationals beat the Braves 5-4 on Friday night.