- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Simon Attwell
Bandmate Simon Attwell said Freshlyground performed in Zimbabwe in 2008, at a time when ballots were still being counted from an election that had seen widespread violence blamed on Mugabe loyalists.
"We wanted to do something that's funny, that uses humor as opposed to being directly provocative," Attwell said.