- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest simon cowell Items
Simon Cowell has gone from "American Idol" judge to a potential headache for the show.
Britons are up in arms over online claims that a popular TV talent competition has been electronically tweaking contestants' voices to make them sound in tune.
A familiar face is coming back to "American Idol," and it's not Paula Abdul or Simon Cowell.
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest said Tuesday that it could be weeks before the show's new judges are announced.
Ellen DeGeneres couldn't be talked into staying with "American Idol," a Fox executive said Monday, creating a second opening for change in the show's 10th season.
Fox executives are remaining quiet about possible changes on "American Idol" amid reports that television's favorite show was about to welcome Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler as new judges.
Here come the new judges on "American Idol," maybe.
Don't call it "American Idol." Call it "Extreme Makeover: 'Idol' Edition."
Former "Fly Girl" Jennifer Lopez is poised to return to television _ this time as a judge on "American Idol."