- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Simon Pagenaud
Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has signed Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin for its second IndyCar entry in 2014.
It was the second career win for Pagenaud, both this year. The 29-year-old Frenchman became the third driver to win in three years on the bumpy, challenging street course that runs through the middle of the city.
Scott Dixon swiped the pole from Will Power on the last lap to take the top spot Saturday for the Grand Prix of Baltimore.
Chip Ganassi had a plan. Of course he did. He always does.
That near-miss in Texas has certainly crossed Graham Rahal's mind in the past year.
IndyCar drivers Simona De Silvestro, Simon Pagenaud and Tristan Vautier have been penalized for making unapproved engine changes.
Parity? There's parity in IndyCar?
Ryan Hunter-Reay slid into a seat next to Simon Pagenaud and E.J. Viso after the final practice for the Indianapolis 500, and then started to rattle off what he had learned.
Sam Schmidt, owner of Sam Schmidt Motorsports, said he respects Buddy Rice's decision not to drive his team's third car to try and qualify for the Indianapolis 500.
Simon Pagenaud's rookie campaign was the best the IndyCar Series has seen in more than a decade.
IndyCar drivers and owners have always considered Derrick Walker to be a beacon of leadership.
Helio Castroneves paced the first day of IndyCar practice at Barber Motorsports Park, setting the stage for what could be more domination by Penske Racing.
Indy Lights champion Tristan Vautier is stepping up to the IndyCar Series with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.
Indy Lights champion Tristan Vautier will test an Indy car this week for Sam Schmidt Motorsports at Sebring International Raceway.
Ryan Hunter-Reay finally picked up his IndyCar championship and $1 million bonus Thursday night during the season-ending banquet at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
"I struggled there for a bit, but we picked up in the middle section there (and) we got very lucky on the restarts," Pagenaud said.
"This is something I'm really looking forward to," Pagenaud said. "I've done a little bit of rallying in France, and I used to watch highlights of the Pikes Peak race on television as a kid. Our entry will be unique, to say the least. A Honda Odyssey with power similar to an IndyCar will raise some eyebrows for sure."