- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Simon Pagenaud Items
Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has signed Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin for its second IndyCar entry in 2014.
It was the second career win for Pagenaud, both this year. The 29-year-old Frenchman became the third driver to win in three years on the bumpy, challenging street course that runs through the middle of the city.
Chip Ganassi had a plan. Of course he did. He always does.
IndyCar drivers Simona De Silvestro, Simon Pagenaud and Tristan Vautier have been penalized for making unapproved engine changes.
Parity? There's parity in IndyCar?
Ryan Hunter-Reay slid into a seat next to Simon Pagenaud and E.J. Viso after the final practice for the Indianapolis 500, and then started to rattle off what he had learned.
Simon Pagenaud's rookie campaign was the best the IndyCar Series has seen in more than a decade.
Indy Lights champion Tristan Vautier is stepping up to the IndyCar Series with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.
Simon Pagenaud spent his Sunday afternoon in wine country barely avoiding spun-out cars. When he finally crossed the finish line, he got an award for his dexterity.