- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Latest Simon Pagenaud Items
Dario Franchitti was talking about how much fun he had in steering an IndyCar around the tight turns and narrow straightaways at Mid-Ohio during Saturday's qualifying. It wasn't easy, though.
Defending champion Dario Franchitti has won the pole for IndyCar's race at Toronto.
Dario Franchitti won his third straight IndyCar pole on Saturday. And Will Power has yet another feud going _ maybe two.
Given the hot tempers, dramatic finishes and contentious rulings IndyCar has already delivered this season, there's at least one thing the drivers can agree on: The drama isn't going to cool down up north in Toronto on Sunday
Simon Pagenaud came just 14 seconds short of winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans last year, and still walked away from returning to the most prestigious sports car race in the world.
Simon Pagenaud's first practice at Indianapolis Motor Speedway was one for the birds.
Rubens Barrichello wants IndyCar to classify him as a rookie.
Sam Schmidt Motorsports has hired Simon Pagenaud to drive in the 2012 IndyCar season.