- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Latest Simon Pegg Items
"The World's End," with its stars tearing the heads and limbs off zombielike creatures in a desperate bid to survive long enough to make it to all 12 stops on a planned pub crawl, might look like a typical late-summer popcorn flick. But it turns out to be a shot against the nanny state.
If you had a say in the matter, how would you deal with the end times?
Simon Pegg ("Star Trek," "Hot Fuzz") and Nick Frost play two British sci-fi nerds who come to America for a convention and get much more than they bargained for on a road trip to Area 51 and Roswell, N.M.
"I was still very much looking forward to Simon Pegg and Nick Frost re-teaming ... this time for the big sci-fi blockbuster 'Paul,' which hits U.S. theatres March 18th. Because the film hits British theatres later this month, reviews are already starting to pour in and now my enthusiasm has cooled some," writes John Nolte at Big Hollywood.