- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Simon Wiesenthal Center
A letter by Adolf Hitler believed to contain his first written comments on his anti-Semitic vision will soon be unveiled.
Adolf Storms, a 90-year-old former SS sergeant who was No. 4 on a most-wanted list for Nazi war crimes suspects, died before he could be brought to trial according to German authorities.
ESCHWEILER, Germany (AP) - Heinrich Boere's first victim was a pharmacist. Two more victims would follow on a single day — one gunned down at point-blank range in his doorway, the other on the road.