- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Simon Wiesenthal Center
A letter by Adolf Hitler believed to contain his first written comments on his anti-Semitic vision will soon be unveiled.
Adolf Storms, a 90-year-old former SS sergeant who was No. 4 on a most-wanted list for Nazi war crimes suspects, died before he could be brought to trial according to German authorities.
ESCHWEILER, Germany (AP) - Heinrich Boere's first victim was a pharmacist. Two more victims would follow on a single day — one gunned down at point-blank range in his doorway, the other on the road.