- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Simon Wiesenthal Center
A letter by Adolf Hitler believed to contain his first written comments on his anti-Semitic vision will soon be unveiled.
Adolf Storms, a 90-year-old former SS sergeant who was No. 4 on a most-wanted list for Nazi war crimes suspects, died before he could be brought to trial according to German authorities.
ESCHWEILER, Germany (AP) - Heinrich Boere's first victim was a pharmacist. Two more victims would follow on a single day — one gunned down at point-blank range in his doorway, the other on the road.