- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Simon Items
A cat in Middle Tennessee has survived being shot in the head by a hunting arrow.
Hillary Rodham Clinton's new book on her time as President Barack Obama's secretary of state will be released on June 10, her publisher says.
"Incendies" is shot through with elements of foreshadowing but none so subtle or elegant as a passing reference to the Collatz conjecture - the mathematical theorem that posits that any number can be reduced eventually to a value of one by the sequential application of one of two operations, depending on whether the number is even or odd. This property of "oneness" is a hidden metaphor for the horror at the heart of the film.
It will take more than just a good voice to win the new country music talent competition, "CMT's Next Superstar."
Simon Gagne gladly waived his no-trade clause to leave the only NHL team he ever played for and join the Tampa Bay Lightning.