- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Singapore Grand Prix
The Singapore Grand Prix is a motor race, currently in the calendar of the FIA Formula One World Championship. It is currently held in the Marina Bay area of Singapore. Upon resurrection of the event in 2008, the first race at the Marina Bay location, which was also Formula One's first night race, was won by Spanish driver Fernando Alonso driving for the Renault F1 team. - Source: Wikipedia
Lewis Hamilton says he is very happy about his decision to leave the McLaren team for Formula One rival Mercedes after this season.
Formula One leader Fernando Alonso and title contender Mark Webber of Red Bull say this week's Singapore Grand Prix could be the turning point of the season, ending McLaren's recent dominance.
World championship leader Sebastian Vettel took the pole position Saturday for the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix.
McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton set the fastest time in opening practice Friday for the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix.