- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Singapore Items
Results of a key international assessment of 15-year-old students around the world show no improvement for the U.S.
The Obama administration is close to completing a major trade agreement with a handful of Asian countries, including Japan.
Na Yeon Choi finished last year by winning the LPGA Titleholders and buying a new house at Isleworth outside Orlando. She was No. 2 on the money list with nearly $2 million. She was No. 2 in the world. She was the U.S. Women's Open champion.
Nov. 19 is World Toilet Day. And instead of being the butt of the joke, it's an initiative that's providing proper sanitation to countries in dire need of it.
Obama is abusing sequestration to cashier top officers as he remakes the armed forces in his image.
Government-mandated pay levels hit inexperienced workers hardest
The Navy has suspended two admirals in a broadening bribery scandal that already has ensnared three senior naval officials.
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."
Basking in the euphoria of his fourth straight Formula One world championship title, Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel moved toward making peace with fans from other teams who have booed his wins at several races.