- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Singapore Items
Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the second playoff hole against Azahara Munoz to win the HSBC Women's Champions on Sunday for her first LPGA title since the 2010 U.S. Women's Open.
Rory McIlroy did just enough to keep the lead Saturday in the Honda Classic.
Karrie Webb and Angela Stanford were so close down the stretch Saturday at the HSBC Women's Champions, matching each other birdie for birdie, that Stanford only sees one way to get the advantage in Sunday's final round.
When it comes to trade across borders, the more things change, the more they remain the same.
Computer hackers stole the personal information of tens of thousands of Las Vegas Sands customers during a data breach earlier this month, the casino company said Friday.
For all the talk of the youth movement in women's golf, Karrie Webb showed on Friday that experienced players can still show up their younger competitors from time to time.
Yani Tseng, the former top-ranked women's golfer, is hoping she can follow Rory McIlroy's example and put a disastrous 2013 season behind her to recapture the form that saw her reach the top of the game.
Karrie Webb slipped up several weeks ago at the Australian Ladies Masters when she signed an incorrect scorecard and was disqualified. For a moment at the HSBC Women's Champions on Thursday, she thought she had made a similar mistake.
All Times EST