- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Sinisa Simic Items
A former Prince George's County police officer has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for his role in a conspiracy to sell untaxed cigarettes and cocaine.
A former Prince George's County police officer admitted Tuesday to distributing more than 500 grams of cocaine and protecting interstate shipments of drugs and black market cigarettes.