- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Sinise
In a season of giving and helping others, Wounded Warriors Family Support announced Monday that it will donate $1 million to the Gary Sinise Foundation to help build accessible homes for wounded veterans.
"We're honored to have Wounded Warriors Family Support stand side by side with the Gary Sinise Foundation," Mr. Sinise said. "Their past and present contributions continue to help better the lives for those who have sacrificed so much for our country."