- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Skins
Skin is a soft outer covering of an animal, in particular a vertebrate. - Source: Wikipedia
MTV says it won't be bringing back its racy teen drama "Skins" for a second season.
Admittedly, the Egyptian uprising, the nullification of Obamacare and the ongoing ramifications of "Snowpocolypse 2011" could render the controversy about an MTV program insignificant by comparison. After all, MTV is only out to destroy an entire generation. No big deal.
Danny Flaherty, a 17-year-old actor in the new MTV series, "Skins," is described by his TV director as "sweet, shy … ready." Ready for what? To appear nude on TV, for starters.