- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Skins
Skin is a soft outer covering of an animal, in particular a vertebrate. - Source: Wikipedia
MTV says it won't be bringing back its racy teen drama "Skins" for a second season.
Admittedly, the Egyptian uprising, the nullification of Obamacare and the ongoing ramifications of "Snowpocolypse 2011" could render the controversy about an MTV program insignificant by comparison. After all, MTV is only out to destroy an entire generation. No big deal.
Danny Flaherty, a 17-year-old actor in the new MTV series, "Skins," is described by his TV director as "sweet, shy … ready." Ready for what? To appear nude on TV, for starters.