- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Skip Singleton Items
Every spring since 2008, interior designers and landscape designers from the Washington area help raise money for Children's National Medical Center by participating in the DC Design House project founded by Skip and Debbie Singleton, owners of DC Living Real Estate.
The Blue House, at 4951 Rockwood Parkway NW in the District, provides the setting for the 2012 DC Design House, but it's the interior designers who add the pizzazz.
Innovative design ideas and a spirit of philanthropy come together in the fourth annual DC Design House, which benefits Children's National Medical Center.