- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Latest Sky News Items
Elton John argued Sunday that Jesus Christ would support the idea of two gay priests tying the knot and that the celibacy vow among clergy is an "old and stupid" rule that should be abolished.
Newly released video shows Oscar Pistorius, who faces a murder trial next week, firing weapons at a gun range before the double-amputee athlete fatally shot his girlfriend last year.
A zoo in North Korea's capital has welcomed three Yorkshire Terriers to its mix of ferocious beasts on display, according to state media.
The "White Widow" British terror suspect involved in the Nairobi shopping mall massacre last month reportedly penned a love poem prasing Osama bin Laden and pledging to continue instilling terror into non-Muslims.
The U.S. Air Force and Boeing have sent their first unmanned F-16 jet plane into the air — a drone craft test that promises to change the shape of battlefield missions in years to come.
A 50-year-old South African chef faces deportation from New Zealand because he's too fat.
As many as 45 people are dead and many more wounded after a train carrying more than 200 passengers derailed as it approached Santiago de Compostela in northwestern Spain.
Nelson Mandela's medical condition is so poor that the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, felt compelled to cancel his trip to Mozambique.
At least 100 riot police were summoned to the scene of a London protest against an upcoming summit of the Group of Eight industrialized nations as the demonstration turned ugly Tuesday, with one man trying to hurl himself off the roof of a building and law enforcement struggling to pin him to the ground.