- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Sloane Stephens Items
Tennis rivals don't normally get messages from their opponent's mother wishing them well in the next round. Particularly after a defeat.
One of the things Sloane Stephens likes about winning at the Australian Open is that her tech-savvy grandparents can keep watching her from back home.
Kimiko Date-Krumm is the oldest woman in the Australian Open draw at 42, with some competitors less than half her age still in high school.
Serena Williams had a tough win over the woman she's predicting will one day top the rankings, setting up a semifinal match at the Brisbane International against current No. 1 Victoria Azarenka.
Sloane Stephens raised her eyebrows and with a sly smile didn't hesitate in answering the question of whether this American teenager is tennis' next superstar.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova covered herself with wet towels. Two bags of ice rested on her knees and trainers handed her bottles of Gatorade and water. At that point, she said she was only half-conscious.
All the winners of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic, which began in 1969, are enshrined on the stadium wall at the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center, their names in a place of honor for all to see.
Vania King and Coco Vandeweghe won Wednesday at the Citi Open to set up an all-American quarterfinal.
At one end of the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center on Wednesday night, American Coco Vandeweghe served Aravane Rezai of France into submission. At the other, countrywoman Vania King experienced similar success. Their victories give the United States three quarterfinalists entering Thursday's action at the Citi Open.