- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Slovenia
The Court of Arbitration for Sport says Canada and Slovenia have asked that France's freestyle skicross podium sweep at the Olympics be thrown out because of suit adjustments.
With Henrik Lundqvist in goal, Sweden never seems to be short-handed.
Henrik Lundqvist made 19 saves for his second shutout of the Sochi Games and Carl Hagelin scored twice, helping the Swedes rout upstart Slovenia 5-0 Wednesday to advance into Olympic hockey semifinals without three of their best players.
Watch live as Sweden takes on Slovenia in the Olympic men's hockey quarterfinals.
Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
The Olympic men's hockey tournament has reached the quarterfinals, and the favorites are one victory away from the chance to play for medals.
Slovenia added another chapter to its feel-good story.
Thanks to that memorable shootout loss to the U.S., Russia must win four games in six days to bring home its first Olympic men's hockey gold medals in 22 years.
Blaz Kavcic of Slovenia beat Australian teenager Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-4, 6-2 in the Open 13 in Monday's only match to set up a second-round meeting with top-seeded Richard Gasquet.
Forward Sabahudin Kovacevic has been suspended for Slovenia's next Olympic hockey game for his hit on Slovakia's Tomas Kopecky.
Jonathan Quick and Carey Price appear to be the No. 1 goalies for USA and Canada. Who should be Russia's starter moving forward?
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.
Ryan Miller has been named the starting goaltender for the U.S. against Slovenia.
Team USA and Team Canada could face each other in the Olympic semifinals. Can Russia make it that far?
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33 and became the first U.S. player with an Olympic hat trick in more than a decade, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.