- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Slovenia
Felix Neureuther overcame a pre-Olympic car crash to win a World Cup slalom on Sunday, giving himself pole position in the fight for the season's discipline title.
Michael Janyk's last World Cup race went so well, he almost had to postpone his retirement for a week.
Benjamin Raich has reached a World Cup podium for the 91st - and probably last - time in his career at the same resort where he earned his first top-three finish 15 years ago.
Olympic champion Ted Ligety overcame a softening course and a challenge by Austrian veteran Benjamin Raich to win a men's World Cup giant slalom on Saturday.
Japan teenage ski jumper Sara Takanashi won her 13th World Cup of the season at Holmenkollen on Saturday.
With the fight for the overall championship tightening up, Marcel Hirscher can lock up the World Cup giant slalom title with a race to spare on Saturday.
Olympic champion Kamil Stoch of Poland won the ski jumping event at the Kuopio Ski Games on Tuesday to increase his lead in the overall World Cup standings.
Andrea Fischbacher of Austria was the surprise winner of the delayed women's World Cup downhill on Sunday, claiming her first victory in four years.
Kamil Stoch of Poland won the ski jumping event at the Lahti Ski Games on Sunday to reclaim the lead in the overall World Cup standings.
Paal Golberg won the individual cross-country final at the Lahti Ski Games on Saturday for his first World Cup triumph, finishing ahead of Russia's Alexey Petukhov and fellow Norwegian Eirik Brandsdal.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
Severin Freund of Germany won the ski jumping event at the Lahti Ski Games on Friday, but Peter Prevc of Slovenia went into the lead in the overall standings.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport has dismissed an appeal by Canada and Slovenia that tried to disqualify France after it swept the men's skicross race at the Olympics.
Sweden center Nicklas Backstrom failed a doping test for a substance found in an allergy medication and was withdrawn from Sunday's hockey final at the Sochi Olympics.
Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom will face no further sanctions from the NHL after testing positive for a substance banned by the International Olympic Committee during the Winter Olympics in Sochi.