- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Slovenia
The Court of Arbitration for Sport says Canada and Slovenia have asked that France's freestyle skicross podium sweep at the Olympics be thrown out because of suit adjustments.
With Henrik Lundqvist in goal, Sweden never seems to be short-handed.
Henrik Lundqvist made 19 saves for his second shutout of the Sochi Games and Carl Hagelin scored twice, helping the Swedes rout upstart Slovenia 5-0 Wednesday to advance into Olympic hockey semifinals without three of their best players.
Watch live as Sweden takes on Slovenia in the Olympic men's hockey quarterfinals.
Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
The Olympic men's hockey tournament has reached the quarterfinals, and the favorites are one victory away from the chance to play for medals.
Slovenia added another chapter to its feel-good story.
Thanks to that memorable shootout loss to the U.S., Russia must win four games in six days to bring home its first Olympic men's hockey gold medals in 22 years.
Blaz Kavcic of Slovenia beat Australian teenager Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-4, 6-2 in the Open 13 in Monday's only match to set up a second-round meeting with top-seeded Richard Gasquet.
Forward Sabahudin Kovacevic has been suspended for Slovenia's next Olympic hockey game for his hit on Slovakia's Tomas Kopecky.
Jonathan Quick and Carey Price appear to be the No. 1 goalies for USA and Canada. Who should be Russia's starter moving forward?
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.
Ryan Miller has been named the starting goaltender for the U.S. against Slovenia.
Team USA and Team Canada could face each other in the Olympic semifinals. Can Russia make it that far?
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33 and became the first U.S. player with an Olympic hat trick in more than a decade, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.