- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Slovenia Items
The Court of Arbitration for Sport says Canada and Slovenia have asked that France's freestyle skicross podium sweep at the Olympics be thrown out because of suit adjustments.
With Henrik Lundqvist in goal, Sweden never seems to be short-handed.
Henrik Lundqvist made 19 saves for his second shutout of the Sochi Games and Carl Hagelin scored twice, helping the Swedes rout upstart Slovenia 5-0 Wednesday to advance into Olympic hockey semifinals without three of their best players.
Watch live as Sweden takes on Slovenia in the Olympic men's hockey quarterfinals.
The Olympic men's hockey tournament has reached the quarterfinals, and the favorites are one victory away from the chance to play for medals.
Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
Slovenia added another chapter to its feel-good story.
Blaz Kavcic of Slovenia beat Australian teenager Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-4, 6-2 in the Open 13 in Monday's only match to set up a second-round meeting with top-seeded Richard Gasquet.
Thanks to that memorable shootout loss to the U.S., Russia must win four games in six days to bring home its first Olympic men's hockey gold medals in 22 years.