- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Small Business Administration
Latest Small Business Administration Items
In the 14th century, Franciscan friar William of Ockham posited a revolutionary axiom that should be a guiding principle of public policy.
A federal grand jury indicted a Maryland couple Wednesday on charges of obtaining more than $50 million in government contracts by abusing the minority contracting system.
A federal judge ordered the Food and Drug Administration on Friday to make a morning-after birth control pill available without a prescription for girls younger than 17 within 30 days — a blunt opinion that rebuked decisions by the Obama administration as politically motivated.
When the U.S. Forest Service sought to do some minor work replacing the siding on buildings at the San Jacinto Ranger District in Riverside County, Calif., it limited bids to HUBZone contractors — "small businesses in urban and rural communities" or "Historically Underutilized Business Zones."
The president says any cuts to the federal leviathan would harm women, children and maybe their puppies and kittens -- and so far he's been able to get away with this fib. Now, the government's own inspectors general are collectively saying: "Not so fast, Mr. President."
Yahoo's leaked edict under CEO Marissa Mayer that calls remote workers back to the office lit the Twitterverse on fire, angering advocates of telecommuting and other programs intended to balance work and home life.
Karen Mills, head of the Small Business Administration since 2009, is leaving her position, according to a media report.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: A friend of mine who recently passed from cancer was in Vietnam on the USS Hoel DDG 13. The ship had several missions in Vietnam, but it is not on the VA ships list. His daughter is trying to help get compensation for her mother. Can you help?
With the 2012 elections now finished, it's time President Obama and Congress paid attention to what small-business owners and entrepreneurs need and promote policies that will encourage growth on Main Street.