- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Smash
Smash can be: - Source: Wikipedia
The Broadway show within a show on NBC's "Smash" is getting its own cast album.
Video gamers in the Northeast angling to be among the first to play the highly anticipated "Assassin's Creed III" will have to wait a little longer _ even if they have power.
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane says being invited to host the 2013 Academy Awards "was the greatest call that I could have gotten in show business."
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane will host the 2013 Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles.
After winning an Academy Award and a Grammy, Jennifer Hudson is taking a roundabout route to giving theater a try.
To properly play a pirate, Christian Borle has appropriately been stealing.
Masa Hidaka, founder of Japan's Fuji Rock Festival, says he never gave a moment's thought - "not even one second" - to canceling it this year after the March 11 disasters scared many, in and out of Japan.