- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson (S&W) is a manufacturer of firearms in the United States. The corporate headquarters is in Springfield, Massachusetts. Founded in 1852, Smith & Wesson's pistols and revolvers have become standard issue to police and armed forces throughout the world. They are also used by sport shooters and have been featured in numerous Hollywood movies, particularly Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry. Smith & Wesson has been known for the many types of ammunition it has introduced over the years, and many cartridges bear the company's name. - Source: Wikipedia
Oscar Pistorius once said he mistook the sound of a washing machine for an intruder and went into "combat mode" in his house, a South African guns expert testified Monday at the athlete's murder trial. Months later, Pistorius killed his girlfriend by shooting her through a closed toilet door.
A Bridgeport trucker pleaded guilty Tuesday to the theft of more than 100 firearms that prosecutors say are turning up in criminal investigations as distant as North Carolina.
Smith & Wesson announced it will stop selling its handguns in California rather than manufacture them to comply with the new microstamping law in the Golden State.
Smith & Wesson has unveiled the monster of all monster handguns at the recent "Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show" in Las Vegas: A .460 caliber beast with a 3-inch barrel, high-visibility sights and a synthetic shock absorber on the handle — a likely necessary addition for so much firepower.
Gunmaker Smith & Wesson tops the list of best businesses in bright blue Massachusetts — after not making the list at all last year — a new report in the Boston Globe found.