- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Smokey Robinson Items
Bobby Rogers, a founding member of Motown group The Miracles and a songwriting collaborator with Smokey Robinson, died Sunday at his suburban Detroit home. He was 73.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is all the more poignant this year because it also is the second inaugural for America's first black president. To mark the occasion, the Kennedy Center will host a free concert Sunday featuring legendary singer and songwriter Smokey Robinson.
President Barack Obama is drawing an A-list of performers for his inaugural festivities, including a massive ball expected to draw more than 35,000 revelers.
Before there was the Apollo in Harlem, there was the Howard Theatre in the nation's capital.
An Australian pop quartet's music really got a hold of Smokey Robinson.
Music legend Smokey Robinson reached out to a new generation of performing artists Friday, telling them they were starting out as he did: "with a love for doing something creative."
Through music, scripture and song, Don Cornelius was remembered Thursday as the man who elevated black culture and entertainment with his "Soul Train," demolishing barriers of race and culture, and changing the nation's history.
Berry Gordy Jr. brought Motown Records to life, but his sister Esther Gordy Edwards preserved its legacy.
Esther Gordy Edwards, who helped build Motown Records alongside her brother Berry Gordy Jr. and led efforts to turn its original Detroit headquarters into a museum, has died. She was 91.