- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Snyder
Grand Haven Tribune. Feb. 3
The Detroit Free Press. Jan. 29.
The retiring London Fletcher lobbied for Mike Shanahan to remain as the Redskins' head coach.
While some Democrats have made it clear that they would rather not be seen with President Obama on the campaign trail this fall, likely Republican nominee Mitt Romney doesn't appear to face the same problem.
Rookie tight end Fred Davis' public mea culpa yesterday came 16 days after he overslept and missed the last day of the Washington Redskins' mandatory minicamp.
Rules require a five-day wait before the House and Senate vote on each other's bills; lawmakers are scheduled to reconvene Tuesday and Gov.Snyder has pledged to sign the bills into law.
Mr. Snyder said in a statement that "Dick Clark Productions is responsible for some of the most enduring brands in entertainment.