- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Latest Snyder Items
Grand Haven Tribune. Feb. 3
The Detroit Free Press. Jan. 29.
The retiring London Fletcher lobbied for Mike Shanahan to remain as the Redskins' head coach.
While some Democrats have made it clear that they would rather not be seen with President Obama on the campaign trail this fall, likely Republican nominee Mitt Romney doesn't appear to face the same problem.
Rookie tight end Fred Davis' public mea culpa yesterday came 16 days after he overslept and missed the last day of the Washington Redskins' mandatory minicamp.