- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - So You Think You Can Dance
So You Think You Can Dance is reality television show in which contestants compete in dance. The following local versions of this program have been broadcast: - Source: Wikipedia
U.K.-born and bred Cat Deeley has found a place in Hollywood, thanks to hosting the Fox dance competition show, "So You Think You Can Dance," which will launch its 11th season next month.
"American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe might have to print some new business cards after he receives a special honor at the 39th Annual International Emmy Awards Ceremony.
America may not find out the winner of this season's popular TV show "American Idol" until the end of the month, but the fate of its parent company is clear.
The TV season is ending for Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance" but the curtain is going up on a 40-city tour.
A familiar face is coming back to "American Idol," and it's not Paula Abdul or Simon Cowell.
A familiar face may be on the verge of returning to "American Idol."