- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Soap Opera Digest
Latest Soap Opera Digest Items
When "The Young and the Restless" climbed to the top of the daytime drama ratings, there were 13 soap operas on the air. Now there are four.
Tissues were on hand but there were few tears among two dozen soap opera fans gathered to watch "All My Children" sign off from ABC on Friday after more than 40 years.
A Hoover executive whose wife and mother are big fans of two ABC soap operas that were canceled last week said he is yanking the vacuum-maker's ads from the network in protest.
ABC canceled two of its three soap operas on Thursday, consigning "One Life to Live" and "All My Children" _ and Susan Lucci, daytime's most famous actress _ to television history.