- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Social Issues Items
San Diego's new police chief nominee will have to retire in four years under a city pension plan she previously signed up for.
A former cheerleading coach in the Dallas area has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for molesting several girls he met at private gymnasiums.
The state House has passed a bill that would require suicide prevention education for teachers and school administrators.
A man convicted of killing a teenager 16 years ago has been sentenced in Oconto County to life in prison.
New Hampshire State Police have identified the victim of a fatal apartment fire in Laconia.
Mr. President, the left is truly trying to distract blacks with indignation over perceived injustices that they accept a government controlled by the left as their only salvation.
Minnesota's projected surplus grows to $1.2 billion, giving lawmakers more budget leeway.
Most of the students who responded to an email survey favored a smoke-free campus at the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
The NBA plans to donate proceeds from sales of Jason Collins jerseys to the Matthew Shepard Foundation and the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network.