- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Social Issues Items
The Obama administration has set records for deportations, but the types of immigrants it is kicking out of the country has changed dramatically over the past four years, according to numbers the Homeland Security Department has had to turn over as part of a pending court case.
President Obama touts veterans care as a top priority of his presidency, but lawmakers increasingly weary of the long waits and hassles that veterans face in receiving disability benefits are pressuring Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric K. Shinsheki to produce results.
I hope that people are finally taking the blinders off about Sen. Robert P. Casey Jr., Pennsylvania Democrat. He is not "just like his father." Over the years, Mr. Casey's votes have been very telling. He has generally said one thing, but done another.
French authorities have detained four who are suspected of targeting and attacking gays at a bar, at a time when tensions are high and nationals split over a bill to legalize same-sex marriage.
A draft resolution for a proposed membership policy, to be released by Boy Scouts of America officials publicly by Monday, will be voted on by some 1,400 delegates of the BSA National Council at a three-day meeting in Grapevine, Texas, starting May 22.
I don't believe the families of the victims from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn., deserve a vote.
Tea party members upset at Capitol Hill and "Gang of Eight" immigration legislation have forced Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida Republican, on the defensive, after protesting outside his state offices on Tuesday.
Since March 18, jurors in Philadelphia have been listening to gruesome testimony about what happened inside an abortion clinic. The detailed testimony is gut-wrenching, whether you are taking them in while digesting a morning bowl of grits cooked in chicken broth or savoring every bite of a comfort dish prepared the way grandma did.
Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback signed into law a requirement that those who receive welfare and jobless benefits are subject to drug testing.