- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
Latest Social Issues Items
Three nonprofit organizations that are focused on New Mexico's affordable housing issues will share in a federal grant worth more than $788,000.
Lawyers for the state of Arizona deny that the state's ban on same-sex marriage violates equal-protection and due-process rights.
The Hawaii Health Connector is working with the Sovereign Councils of the Hawaiian Homelands Assembly to reach out to Native Hawaiians who may not have health coverage.
Authorities in Tucson say a man is in custody for allegedly buying stolen firearms plus gold and silver jewelry.
A state lawmaker who is running for state insurance commissioner said Wednesday that he is suing California's health benefits exchange for wrongly cutting off more than 1 million insurance policies and for what he called wasting taxpayer money on useless marketing campaigns.
More than 50 groups, organizations and coalitions have weighed in on gay marriage cases in Utah and Oklahoma with supporting court briefs - giving a Denver-based federal appeals court thousands of pages of arguments to consider.
Boston's mayor is hoping a deal can still be reached to allow a gay group to march in the city's St. Patrick's Day parade, even after organizers said they were deceived by a gay veterans group and ended negotiations.
The driver of a disabled vehicle has been struck and killed on Interstate 80 in Omaha.
A 39-year-old southwest Ohio man is going to prison for 25 years after admitting that he produced child pornography.