- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Social Issues Items
A state funding increase for public schools would be partly dependent upon a strong economy under a new spending plan outlined Wednesday by the top budget writer in the Missouri House.
Authorities in Tucson say a man is in custody for allegedly buying stolen firearms plus gold and silver jewelry.
The driver of a disabled vehicle has been struck and killed on Interstate 80 in Omaha.
A 39-year-old southwest Ohio man is going to prison for 25 years after admitting that he produced child pornography.
The Illinois Senate has advanced legislation making it a crime for 911 dispatchers to tip off criminals when law enforcement is nearby.
Lawyers for the state of Arizona deny that the state's ban on same-sex marriage violates equal-protection and due-process rights.
Senators took up legislation Wednesday that aims to slow implementation of the federal health care overhaul in South Carolina, but even its Republican backers acknowledge it makes no attempt to nullify the law as many people believe.
The Arizona House has rejected a bill allowing local towns and cities to override the federal government and access federal land during emergencies.
I recently received the 2014 Republican Platform Survey from the Republican National Committee, asking what is important to me as a Republican. The survey covered all the important issues facing us today and for our children tomorrow.