- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Latest Social Issues Items
Developments at the Wyoming Legislature on Wed., March 5, the 18th day of the 2014 Budget Session:
Mounting a show of support from like-minded governors, President Barack Obama put a spotlight Wednesday on a minimum wage push that Democrats hope will appeal to economically squeezed voters in November's midterm elections.
The adult children of a woman found dead in the locked stairwell of a San Francisco hospital 17 days after she went missing from her room have filed a negligence and wrongful death claim against the city.
A gay-rights group is asking Mississippi legislators to specify that a religious-practices bill won't open the way for discrimination if it becomes law.
The Oxford Board of Aldermen has adopted a resolution that spells out the city's official stance when it comes to discrimination and diversity.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee (CHAY-fee) is traveling to Connecticut to join President Barack Obama as he pushes for an increase in the federal minimum wage.
A judge has refused to formally declare a Chicago man innocent of the 1984 killing of two rival gang members even though the former death row inmate was acquitted in a retrial.
First Lady Michelle Obama awarded Indian acid attack victim Laxmi with the International Women of Courage Award at the U.S. State Department on Tuesday.
State Sen. Kirk Dillard is defending union endorsements he's received in the Republican gubernatorial race.