- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Society Of Actuaries
Latest Society Of Actuaries Items
It is becoming increasingly apparent that Obamacare is going to make health care unaffordable to a shockingly large number of poor people - many of them single and childless.
Insurance companies will have to pay out an average of 32 percent more for medical claims on individual health policies under President Obama's overhaul, the nation's leading group of financial risk analysts has estimated.