- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Society Of Actuaries
Latest Society Of Actuaries Items
It is becoming increasingly apparent that Obamacare is going to make health care unaffordable to a shockingly large number of poor people - many of them single and childless.
Insurance companies will have to pay out an average of 32 percent more for medical claims on individual health policies under President Obama's overhaul, the nation's leading group of financial risk analysts has estimated.