- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sok Phal
Cambodian police said Tuesday they will deport a Swedish founder of the popular file-sharing site The Pirate Bay as soon as the country's interior minister gives his approval.
Deputy National Police chief Sok Phal said the decision to expel Gottfrid Svartholm Warg came after visiting Swedish officials presented legal documents on the copyright infringement case against him.