- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Solarcity
When the history of crony capitalism is written, Elon Musk will deserve a chapter to himself. Mr. Musk began his career as a risk-taker and entrepreneur, co-founding the innovative online-payment system PayPal. His latest ventures depend on taxpayers, K Street lobbyists and campaign contributions.
The Obama administration is providing a loan guarantee for a massive solar-energy project that could double the number of glimmering solar panels on residential rooftops in the U.S.
Google is making its largest investment yet in clean energy in an effort to help private homeowners put solar panels on their rooftops.