- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
Latest Solomon Islands Items
A powerful magnitude-7.6 earthquake triggered large waves in the Solomon Islands on Sunday, and authorities were trying to determine if there was any serious damage or injuries.
After heavy rains led to flooding on the island of Guadalcanal which has caused 23 confirmed deaths, the bishops of Solomon Islands have appealed for prayerful support for their people.
A powerful earthquake off the Solomon Islands generated a tsunami of up to about 5 feet that damaged dozens of homes and likely killed several people in the South Pacific island chain on Wednesday.