- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Solomon Yue Jr.
President Obama has been busy in recent weeks with legacy-burnishing announcements, including Tuesday's $100 million initiative to map the human brain, and some in the GOP say it's just the kind of inspiring idea their party used to be known for.
Mr. Yue said the Obama brain-mapping project will be "just like what President Obama did to the U.S. energy industry by picking his 'green' energy producing friends over oil and gas energy producers."