- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Somdev Devvarman Items
While Williams looks unbeatable of late, Federer has yet to win a tournament this year, the first time he has arrived at Roland Garros without a title since 2000. But he's rested and healthy, and his vast repertoire of shots was on full display against the overmatched Somdev Devvarman, who is ranked 188th and now 0-9 against top-10 players.
Novak Djokovic slammed Lance Armstrong's long-delayed doping admissions, saying the seven-time Tour de France winner is a disgrace to cycling and "should suffer for his lies."
As a 4-year-old she watched Venus Williams playing on TV and fell in love with her dress.
By his own admission, Jerzy Janowicz didn't just argue with the chair umpire during a tense first-set tiebreak against India's Somdev Devvarman, he went a little "nuts."
Leander Paes is the only prominent player in a depleted Davis Cup squad announced Friday by the All India Tennis Association for the match against South Korea following an impasse with other players over their demands.
Outside the stadium on the grandstand court in Rock Creek Park, one of the best matches of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic was taking place. At first, only a couple of hundred were on hand to see 2010 finalist and No. 7 seed Marcos Baghdatis face Somdev Devvarman.
Denis Kudla's birth certificate is from the Ukraine, but the 18-year-old tennis player is a Washingtonian at heart. His parents moved to Fairfax when he was 1, and he has called Arlington home for the past five years.
Novak Djokovic has extended his winning streak to 22 consecutive matches by beating wild card James Blake 6-2, 6-0 in the third round at the Sony Ericsson Open.
It looks like Andy Roddick has overcome his upset stomach.